All Commission Slots are currently CLOSED.
And commissioners who have not yet sent me a note, please make sure you do~.
Shortly I will be collecting payment once I finish my last batch of commissions--
so please make certain that you have the funds and ability to pay.
If you're interested in the open slot, read below and toss me a note of your commission request!
I'm having some money troubles, and Christmas is coming up-- so I need to earn some spending money to buy gifts for my kiddo!
I will be opening commissions soon as my current ones are finished. I'm taking reserve spots right now and once I open up, then I'll ask for payment before I start work.
Please make sure you have the money or I won't hold the place for you and open the slot back up.
I constantly update as I finish commissions, so new slots open up as I go. c:
Please understand you HAVE to read all of my commission info to make sure you can pay me, and know the things I will and will not do. c:
You can also find this information on my front page.
I WILL NOT draw the following:
* Nudity, fetishes, anything that would make me uncomfortable.
* Grossly exaggerated body parts, giantesses, anthro/furry, alien/non-human, mecha/complex armor.
* Cartoony or DC/Marvel style stuff, I only do anime style art.
* Realism or asked to mimic a manga/anime style that is NOT my own.
* Extreme angles, because it may not come out as either of us expected and can get too frustrating. I don't like to disappoint.
* Cityscape / town/ buildings. My best suit is natural surroundings/nature. I'm still working on my skills when it comes to anything man-made or architectural.
* I will NOT draw anything that hasn't been paid for, or without a very good description, or reference.
But I WILL draw the following:
* Up to two characters. No more than that.
* Your original characters. Especially from fandoms such as Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Slayers, and Ao no Exorcist.
* I prefer to draw females over males because it's not only more fun, but I am much BETTER at it than drawing male figures.
* I reallly, really, enjoy drawing kimono or asian-inspired clothing, so feel free to ask me to do so, or design an outfit for your character!
* Fanart of anime or manga characters.
* I will design an outfit for your character, I love doing that!
*If you have another artist use the illustration I drew in their work, at least have them lend me a little credit for it in the description.
* All commissions must be paid fully before I start work.
* BE PATIENT WITH ME! If you hassle me, I could/likely would lose inspiration and not be able to draw. Period. Understand that I have a life outside my art, things come up, I have a family to take care of, and I have intermittent health problems, and also don't always do commissions in the order I receive them. I do them in the order of inspiration.
* Again, trust I WILL get it done. I never break my promises, and if for some reason I can't fulfill it I will let you know and fully refund your money. But it's extremely unlikely that will happen.
* If you're unhappy with the way your finished commission turned out, please show me courtesy and not comment your displeasure on the deviation itself, but NOTE me your concerns. I can't always fix a problem when it's already done, but what I can I will fix.
* I need proper visual references, I will not go by description alone. Let me know in a brief paragraph about their personality too, as well as any vital details about the character like their likes, quirks that I may be able to use. Make sure you also know what you want when you note me, first come first serve! c:
* If you're asking for certain details that will take extra work/time, I will charge a little extra depending on the request; like Accessories/Props that may cause me some extra work, for example. I won't always, but if it's something that takes me a lot of time, it'll up the price by a couple of dollars.
* I no longer accept points as payment unless stated otherwise. I also don't accept payment through paypal because of personal reasons.
You MUST give me all these details in a note before I accept your commission. Sometimes the price may vary depending on the complexity of what you ask.
Commission Type :( Transparent BG, Simple BG, Complex BG, and 1 or 2 characters)
Character References:(visual please, do not give me a verbal description.)
Character Personality:(please keep it brief.)
Character Facts:(favorite flowers, colors, season, random things I may be able to use)
Commission Request:( pose, mood, BG, clothes, ect.)
* I only accept now Amazon Giftcards.
I cannot accept paypal for personal reasons.
* That means you'll need an amazon.com account, and a credit or debit card.
* Please do not make a request or note me if you are not sure you can do this!
How to send me a giftcard:
1. ) Click here --> www.amazon.com/gp/gc/order-ema… || OR: Go to Amazon.com and go to "Giftcards" at the top left of the page, then under the Digital category, click "Email."
2. ) Enter payment amount; my email which I will give to you through devArt Note; your deviantart username in the message so I know it's from you ; and make sure its marked to be sent NOW.
3. ) Click "Add to Order" button.
4. ) Then on the right or the page click "Proceed to Checkout".
5. ) Fill out your payment details.
6. ) Let me know when you sent the giftcard by note so I make sure it is received!
( Please keep in mind that some props/accessories, or certain details in the BG will add to the price. I must have ALL info in the note before I accept and settle on the price. )
$45+ depending on BG complexity ( Make it two characters for 5$ more )
* The following are in order of work level, the more detail you higher the price. We'll discuss it in the commission note.